BareFlame.net Knowledge Base
Restoring Data From Backup Archives
To restore a domain (Web site):
- Click the domain name you need on your Home page.
- Click the Backup icon in the Tools group.
- If you wish to restore data from a file stored on an FTP server, click the FTP Repository tab.
- Click the backup file name you need.
- Click Restore Now.
- To update the information on the screen, click Refresh.
- To cancel the restoring process, click Cancel and confirm the cancellation by clicking OK.
- Upon completion of the restoring process you will be shown a window displaying the restoration results, including errors, if they were encountered. Click OK.
Tell us what you think!!
BareFlame.net Support Team Solution ID #1043
Last update: 2008-02-06 19:55 | Revision: 1.0